Friday, February 1, 2013

$10,000 Coupon Savings Challenge!!

 
I'm thinking BIG for this year, I know its already February BUT.... I have decided this year that I am going to challenge myself to save $10,000 with coupons!!!   I have to go back through reciepts (whatever I can find) for January and update the totals but just got back from the grocery store and already saved $2.00 with coupons!  (it was a VERY small trip!) That's a start.... only $9,998 left to go! :)  -- Can you Imagine what you would do with $10,000 extra dollars?!  I am going to promise that this is NOT going to be extreme couponing, I will NOT purchase more than 10 papers a week (I have been purchasing 4 papers total the last few months)... so this is NOT what you would see on TV, I'm just a mom trying to earn and save money for my family!  You will see this post a lot through out the year and will update progess as I'm going!!    Please feel free to share this with your friends and let me know if you have any questions, tips or need help getting your own challenge started!! fundraising
Free Fundraising Thermometers
for fundraisers
2/1 -- Kroger Trip $ 2 Saved in coupons
2/1 -- $10 coupons savings for wags trip earlier this week
2/2 -- $17.81 saved in coupons @kroger
2/10 -- $8 saved on coupons at Publix and Kroger ($6 in catalina's and $2 in paper coupons)

No comments:

Post a Comment