Thursday, May 24, 2012

HOT Coupon For Quiznos $2.99 Combo Meal!!!

I am not much of a Quiznos girl mostly because they don't have any within a 5 mile radius of me.. There is one about 7 or 8 miles away inside a Walmart.. if that's even still there!  But, for taking the family out, it may be worth it (I don't dream about eating at Walmart but If it can save my family money it would be a nice lunch and you can get some good coupon items there while you're at it!)  This coupon just came out where you can get a Combo Meal for $2.99!!   I believe the coupon works only with a 6 inch but you get a Soda and Chips to go with it!  Hurry and print your coupon before they're gone!  Don't forget to share with your friends, I'm sure they would love to save money as well!  Click the picture below to get your coupon!!


 Quiznos

No comments:

Post a Comment