Sunday, May 27, 2012

Krogers Deals for the week ending 6/2

Can you believe that the summer is already here?!  I am so not ready for that but I am happy to run into any heavily air conditioned building and hang out for a while!  I just took a look at the Kroger Ad. and there's not much in terms of deal busting have to get there now deals.  I did find 3 deals that you should get!   Keep in mind that my Kroger store doubles coupons $.50cents and less!  (In some regions Krogers have stopped doubling)

Ball Park Franks $1.25 - Regular hot dogs only
 $1/2 Ball Park Franks 5/06 RP (exp. 6/03)
Should make them $.75 Cents each!   (This is a good deal assuming that the $1.25 is an actual "sale" price! I don't normally buy this brand... I'm a Nathan's Hot Dog kinda girl!) .. Get there early for these!  The crazy ladies go with like 100 coupons and take them all! Don't fret though, if your store is out get a rain check!  Just make sure to ask them about your coupon that's expiring soon.  My Kroger is great and will still honor it a few days out with a rain check!  :) 


All Laundry Detergent $2.99
$1/1 All Liquid or Pacs Detergent 4/01 (exp. 6/02
$1/1 All Laundry Detergent (Facebook coupon)  ~ type in All on the top of the toolbar to get to All's Facebook page then look for a coupon there! 
After Coupon will make it $1.99 each, (THIS IS A STOCK UP DEAL!.. though they have this sale every few months this is a great price to stock up on the detergent!  This is my brand so I will be buying atleast 3! Yay! ... I love the Free N Clear line they have!)

Snuggle Fabric Softener $2.99
$.50/1 Snuggle Softener or Sheets RP 4/29
Makes it $1.99 if your store doubles!  Great Sale! 

Pantene Pro-v Shampoo/Conditioner $3.37 
B1G1 Pantene product, excl trial sizes, max $4.99, PG 4/29 (ex. 05/31) 
$3/2 Pantene products, excl trial sizes, PG 5/13
B1G1 Coupon Makes it $1.69 each but if you don't have that coupon you can use the $3/2 which is about the same just a little bit more :)   This is a great deal!  I actually found some conditioner on clearance last week for $1.19 and used the $3/2 coupon and made a little money :) hehe.  Just make sure if you plan on doing this deal that you watch the exp. date this one expires soon! 

 There are some other good deals (and probably some that are unadvertised) I will be going to my store in the next couple days and most likely updating the list.  Most of the sale items just used a lower priced coupon and didn't catch my eye enough to put it here... If you find a deal though let me know!  I am doing this all off the ad online :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment