Friday, January 25, 2013

Saving Star Money Saving tool!

Saving Star is a great tool to save for college just by going about your usual routine!! Don't have a Child? That's alright, you can save for someone else if you'd like! You can dip in at any time or even deposit it into different kinds of accounts! How It works? Well you simply pair it up with your grocery cards and even your debit cards and watch the earnings come in! What I like best about this program is that you can combine it with store and Manufacturer coupons... almost like a triple dip! hehe! You can also download the app to your smart phone and click to save coupons direct from there (I find that I remember these coupons more from my phone because of the convient alerts!!)! If anyone is familiar with UPromise, this is a similar program! I have been using this program for about 3 years and have earned over $100 just by purchasing things! Message me with any questions!
 
 
 
  SavingsStar

No comments:

Post a Comment