Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Walgreens Trip 1/30

So I had $20 Register Rewards that were expiring today, after all the bad weather out here in Atlanta today I had to drag myself out of the house! I just went for the Freebies, looking to just "exchange" my Register Rewards.. Well I found some deals online before I left and tried to get a couple!  I looked for things that were free after Register Rewards -- I only had coupons for the KY Everything was there except for 1 so I just bought the same things and tried to do 2 transactions! My Walgreens only had one of the DHEA Pills so I only grabbed one of those and grabbed some of the instant coffee that was on sale since we've been using a lot of that for our diet shakes we've been making (if you want to know how coffee and diet shakes go together let me know, we make some mean caramel fraps with it!) So anyway, I had 2 $10 Register Rewards and 1 $3 Register Reward (that expired on the 16th)... I tried to slip it by the lady and it worked! WHOO HOO! Nothing worse than realizing you have "expired" money... So I did 2 transactions and paid total out of pocket $6.97 I turned in my $23 in RR and go back $31 RR! All these items will be going in the donate box but wanted to let see my awesome deals!
 
  If you are new at Walgreens "Wags" I suggest you start this week! If you have a paper from 1/6 you probably have the $5.00 off KY Product coupon. (there's also $2 and $3 off coupons online if you can find any, If I can find one I will link to it in this blog)!   This week at Walgreens the KY is $5.99 with $6 RR back -- Yes, that means its FREE!!-- use your coupon and you walk away paying $.99 cents out of pocket and get a $6 RR back!!! Making it a $5 Money Maker!! Buy it even if you don't want it or use it, its a great item to donate while you make money, its a WIN-WIN! Many stores will probably be restocked the next day or so, I took the last 2 my store had but was surprised they had any! I left saving 86% on one Transaction and 96% on the other... total savings $51.47!!   The look on my cashiers face was awesome, she asked if I was new to couponing, I told her no, just a little rusty at the drug stores I told her I mostly coupon at Publix, she told me its too expensive to shop there, I said I used to think that as well, then I learned how to coupon...and now its my favorite place to shop!!
 
 
  Let me know if you have any questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment